Lake Atitlan from the San Pedro Volcano

Lake Atitlan from the San Pedro Volcano
Lake Atitlan from the San Pedro Volcano

18 November 2006

Gametracker

My games, live!

Did you ever use Gametracker to follow my Stanford games online? Well, there is something similar with which you can use to follow my games here too! Cool, huh? I think so : ) It’s free and I’m pretty sure it might be in English… well, not so sure about the English, but at least numbers are numbers, and names are names, so that part won’t be so confusing. Here’s how you do it:
(1) Go to www.basket.se
(2) Look for a picture of a scoreboard in the column of pictures on the right-hand side of the page
(3) Click on the scoreboard
(4) Look for the “damligan” scores (that’s the women’s league) – last time I checked, these score were on the right-hand side
(5) Click on the scoreboard that says something like “08 Stockholm HR”

I hope it works for you. If not, let me know and I will try to help you. Also, I’m pretty sure you can watch the game live or go here even if the game is over to get a game summary. We’re six hours ahead of you on the east coast, and – obviously then – nine hours ahead of you west-coasters. Let me know if it works out okay for you. Enjoy!

No comments: